~ Empower. Inspire. Encourage. Innovate. Enhance. ~ Autorizar. Inspirar. Animar. Innovar. Realzar.~


Once there was a time and a place,




Once there was a time and a place

When I couldn't even stand to look at my own face.



So caught up,

So trapped up,

So beat up,

And tattered by the race.



I was wounded...



My heart was left,

Defenseless tripped up,

tattered up and torn up,

strewn all around.





I had no one,

No where,

No how,

Not ever.



The thought there would ever be another,



Never, ever,

No where,

No how,

Not ever.



I spent some time with myself,

Trying to patch up,

Mend up,

Heal up,

Believe up.



A rediscovery of myself,



I found me,

I found me,



I stitched and sewed,

And found that I owed,

Myself the chance,

At one more dance.



Finally I can see,

With both my eyes wide open,

Clearer, clearer,

I had stopped hoping,

I had stopped hoping.



Changes came ’round,

First with vision then with sound.



Kind eyes,

Subtle tries,

I agree,

Together we would be.



I am a whirlwind of emotion,

What to do with a man so capable,

Of love and devotion.



Captured and found,

Whole and alive,

In your arms, your arms.



The shining, twinkling, glee in your eye,

The soothing comfort of your touch,

I want you so much.



Locked together in a tender embrace,

Honesty, sincerity, trust, passion, fire.



It is real I do feel-



He is as into me,

As I am into him,

Me to him,

Him to me,

Together we will be.



Once there was a time and a place,

When I couldn't even stand to look at my own face.



So caught up,

So trapped up,

So beat up,

And tattered by the race.